CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gobbling Up Sight Words


I look at all of the cute products other teachers are making and posting on their blogs and TpT.  Money is tight, so I can't spend $10 here and $8 there.  Also, I just want to know how to do that!!  I've always created so many things for my room, so I decided tonight to give it a shot.

I found free turkey clipart on TpT.  I made a PowerPoint using that clipart and a cute font from Hello Literacy.  Here's how they turned out: 


I added some "POW!" cards so they can play POW!  They could also play Memory with a partner, be used as flashcards, and I think I'll make a few cards that say "Gobble!"  When a "Gobble!" card is drawn, that player gets to gobble up the other players' cards.  That might be a fun change.  

If you'd like a copy of any of these lists, just click below.

Pre-Primer List

Primer List

First Grade List

Second Grade List


The font is from http://helloliteracy.blogspot.com.

Thanks for stopping by!




0 comments:

Post a Comment